Mexico Peso Drops to One-Year Low as Fed Stimulus Concern MountsBen Bain
Mexico’s peso fell to its weakest level in a year as speculation mounted that the Federal Reserve will begin this month to reduce record monetary stimulus that has fueled flows into the Latin American country’s debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy