Macquarie Said to Hire Peter Stoner as Head of Metals TradingAgnieszka Troszkiewicz
Macquarie Group Ltd. hired Peter Stoner as joint head of metals trading, according to three people familiar with the appointment.
Stoner is based in London, said the people who asked not to be identified because the information hasn’t been made public. He shares the job with Ryan Mangan.
Stoner was co-head of global metals at Xconnect Trading Ltd., an interdealer broker in London. He also used to be head of metals at Citigroup Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim