Under-Represented Women Drive Buyout Strategy for FundMaud van Gaal
Three Dutch women are raising their own private-equity fund with what they say is a unique strategy: investing in companies where at least a quarter of the management are women to tap under-appreciated talent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone