Raiffeisen in Talks to Buy Out Croatia Unit Minority HoldersBoris Groendahl
Raiffeisen Bank International AG, eastern Europe’s second-biggest lender, is in talks to buy out a minority stake in its Croatian unit, Raiffeisenbank Austria dd, held by three of its own shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks