Qualcomm to Sell ‘Toq’ Smart Watch to Show Off DisplayIan King
Qualcomm Inc., the biggest maker of chips for mobile phones, will begin selling a connected wristwatch called Toq, seeking to ensure that its display technology finds a place in the wearable-computing market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day