Peabody Energy Said to Seek $1.2 Billion Refinancing Term LoanKrista Giovacco
Peabody Energy Corp., the largest U.S. coal producer, is seeking a $1.2 billion loan to refinance debt, according to two people with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License