Orix, Kyudenko Begin Work on Solar Power Plant in Southern JapanChisaki Watanabe
Orix Corp., a Japanese finance and leasing company, and Kyudenko Corp. began building a 11.7-megawatt solar power station in southwestern Japan.
The project in Fukuoka prefecture is expected to start operations in January 2015, the companies said in a statement today. Tokyo-based Orix and Kyudenko, a Fukuoka-based builder of power transmission and transformation facilities, have been working together to build 10 solar stations including the 11.7-megawatt plant, according to the statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse