Ohio State Marching Band Plays a Money-Saving TuneFrancesca Di Meglio
The marching band at Ohio State University is sometimes referred to as the “Best Damn Band in the Land.” But Ryan Barta, a senior at OSU’s Fisher College of Business, and his bandmate Charlie King thought it could be even better with a little technological help. They’re trying to persuade administrators to give every member of the band an iPad, saving the school a bundle on music printing costs every year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner