Ghosn Plots Budget-Car Push With No Lift From Tesla HaloMathieu Rosemain
Renault SA Chief Executive Officer Carlos Ghosn is pinning growth efforts on rising demand for budget cars as his push into higher-priced electric vehicles comes up short.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone