Employee or Not? Obamacare's Options for the Self-Employed

Photograph by Jupiterimages/Getty Images

Question: My husband got laid off and started his own small business as an S corporation. We both get paychecks from the company. When applying for medical insurance, should we categorize ourselves as employees of this company or self-employed? —P.P., Suisun City, Calif.

To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.