Emerging Stocks Rise as Rupee Surges From Near Record LowJulia Leite, Maria Levitov and Anuchit Nguyen
Emerging-market stocks rose, led by India, as the rupee jumped from near a record low after the central bank eased overseas borrowing rules. Persian Gulf shares sank on concern the U.S. is close to a strike against Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States