Canada’s Moore Won’t Change Auction Rules on Verizon No ShowFrederic Tomesco
Canadian Industry Minister James Moore said the federal government doesn’t plan to change the rules of an auction of wireless airwaves set for January after Verizon Communications Inc. said it won’t expand into Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders