British Land to Buy 50% of U.K. Mall for $157 MillionAndrew Blackman
British Land Co., the U.K.’s second-largest real estate investment trust by market value, agreed to buy 50 percent of a shopping center in the English city of Bath for 101 million pounds ($157 million) to gain tenants including Apple Inc. and Hennes & Mauritz AB.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life