BMW Said to Let Peugeot Engine Cooperation Lapse in 2016Angela Maier and Mathieu Rosemain
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG and PSA Peugeot Citroen will probably end cooperation on small gasoline engines when the project agreement lapses in 2016, a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders