UBS Sees Grounds Riff Like Richards Winning Asia DealsNarayanan Somasundaram and Elena Logutenkova
As UBS AG board members gathered in Sydney last year to consider the bank’s fate, they joined 200 clients to drink champagne, eat canapes and mingle among beds of anthurium with purple spadixes jutting into the air.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner