Nickel Seen Falling Toward Four-Year Low: Technical AnalysisAgnieszka Troszkiewicz
Nickel, the worst performing industrial metal on the London Metal Exchange this year, may extend its decline toward a four-year low of $13,200 a metric ton, according to technical analysis by Societe Generale SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis