Boston College MBA Takes to the Road to Find HimselfFrancesca Di Meglio
Ben Lee, a 2013 graduate of Boston College’s Carroll School of Management, is taking the MBA road less traveled: a motorcycle trip to all 59 national parks in the U.S. His goals are to pursue his passion for riding a motorcycle, to see the country, and to figure out what to do with the rest of his life. As he goes, Lee is maintaining a blog that highlights the details of his trip and the people he encounters along the way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner