Zurich Suicide Aftermath Threatens Ackermann’s LegacyNicholas Comfort and Elena Logutenkova
Josef Ackermann tried to shake up Zurich Insurance Group AG. Now, allegations that he was partly responsible for the suicide of the chief financial officer are casting a shadow over his 35-year career.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts