Rubber Rises to 3-Month High on Weaker Yen, China ManufacturingSupunnabul Suwannakij and Aya Takada
Rubber climbed to a three-month high, extending gains from the biggest monthly advance since December, as a weaker yen and stronger-than-expected Chinese manufacturing data increased the appeal of the commodity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing