EU Hits India With Five-Year Wire Tariffs to Counter SubsidiesJonathan Stearns
The European Union imposed five-year tariffs on stainless-steel wires from India, saying EU producers such as Ugitech SA of France have been hurt by Indian subsidies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts