Dubai Shares Gain Most Since 2012 as Obama Delays Syria StrikeArif Sharif
Dubai shares gained the most in 18 months, rebounding from the worst weekly slump since 2011, after the U.S. President put off a military strike against Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing