L’Oreal Jumps as Agon Keeps Nestle Stake Buyback Option OpenAndrew Roberts
L’Oreal SA, the world’s largest cosmetics maker, rose the most in three years in Paris trading as the company kept open the option of buying back the 29 percent stake held by Nestle SA and profitability improved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day