Jos Gains to 2 1/2-Year High as Debt Paid: Lagos MoverEmele Onu
Jos International Breweries Plc rose for a 14th day to a 2 1/2-year high after an investor helped pay the Nigerian beermaker’s debt, opening the way for a possible takeover, Forthright Securities & Investment Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day