Vitus Chief Says German Landlord’s Owners Mulling Stake SaleDalia Fahmy
Owners of Vitus Immobilien Sarl, the German residential landlord partly held by Blackstone Group LP, are considering selling stakes or adding new investors to profit from demand for German housing, according to Chief Executive Officer Ben Lehrecke.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’