Krispy Kreme Slumps After Profit Misses EstimatesLeslie Patton
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc., the chain that revived itself by expanding beyond sweet treats into coffee and smoothies, fell the most in more than two years after reporting second-quarter profit that trailed analysts’ estimates as costs increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts