Intellectual Ventures, Lions Gate: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Intellectual Ventures Management LLC, led by a former chief technology officer of Microsoft Corp., is seeking $3 billion for a fund that would give it steady cash flow from patents and invention rights, according to an investor presentation obtained by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks