ECB Will Perform Risk Review to Focus Asset Exam: MerschBoris Groendahl and Alexander Weber
The European Central Bank will identify areas which it considers particularly risky ahead of its upcoming bank asset quality review, according to ECB Executive Board member Yves Mersch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis