Why More CEOs Should Trade Ego for EQJen Shirkani
If you’d like to join—or remain in—the executive suite, take heed: Two in five CEOs fail in their first 18 months on the job; one-third last fewer than three years. What causes leaders to fall from grace?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020