WeSC Falls Most Ever After New Share Issue News: Stockholm MoverJanina Pfalzer
WeSC AB, a Swedish street-wear clothing company, declined the most ever in Stockholm trading after announcing its second sale of new shares in less than a year, citing the need to strengthen the financial position.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone