Japan Nuclear Watchdog Casts Doubt on Tepco Tank MonitoringJacob Adelman and Yuji Okada
Tokyo Electric Power Co.’s inexact monitoring of contaminated water stored at the Fukushima atomic plant may have led the utility to overstate last week’s storage tank leak, according to Japan’s nuclear regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day