Icahn Bondholders Charge Premium After Gains: Corporate FinanceMary Childs
Even as bondholders of Carl Icahn’s investing company enjoy market-beating gains, they’re demanding extra yield on new notes to compensate for risk in the maverick investing style of the world’s 35th-richest person.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling