German Wind-Power Market Grows Even as Offshore Projects DelayedStefan Nicola
Wind-power installations in Germany, the home of turbine makers Siemens AG and Nordex SE, rose 14 percent in the first half even as projects at sea were set back by installation and connection delays, an industry lobby said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy