Chime Falls on Delay of Earnings From Rio Stadium: London MoverRachel Savage
Chime Communications Plc, the public relations firm that boasts London Olympics director Sebastian Coe as chairman of the sports unit, fell as repairs to a Brazil stadium destined for the 2016 Summer Games may delay revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster