Asics to Sponsor South Africa’s Springbok Kit in Six-Year DealRenee Bonorchis
The South African Rugby Union said Asics Corp. will replace Canterbury as the clothing and kit sponsor for the national side, the Springboks, and provincial teams from Jan. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone