Akorn Obtains $675 Million of Loans for Hi-Tech AcquisitionChristine Idzelis
Akorn Inc., a maker of generic eye-care products, obtained $675 million of financing commitments backing its purchase of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis