Sanderson Says McDonald’s Wings May ‘Shorten’ SupplyShruti Date Singh
McDonald’s Corp.’s plan to start selling bone-in chicken wings across the U.S. from September through November likely will “shorten up” supply, said Sanderson Farms Inc. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Joe F. Sanderson Jr.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing