Foxtons Plans to Raise $86 Million in Share SalePatrick Gower
Foxtons Group Plc, a real estate broker based in London, plans to raise 55 million pounds ($86 million) through an initial public offering and will use the proceeds to repay all of its debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts