Charoen’s F&N to Spin Off Property Unit in Singapore ListingJoyce Koh and Pooja Thakur
Fraser & Neave Ltd., controlled by Thailand’s richest man, said it plans to spin off its property business from operations including beverages and publishing through a Singapore listing at the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone