Air China Profit Climbs on Yuan Gains, Income From Cathay StakeJasmine Wang
Air China Ltd., the nation’s biggest carrier by market value, said first-half profit rose 10 percent as currency gains from a stronger yuan and income from its stake in Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. helped offset lower fares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License