Actelion Names Muller as CFO as Oakley Leaves Swiss DrugmakerThomas Mulier
Actelion Ltd., the Swiss drugmaker that gets almost 90 percent of sales from a treatment for a rare lung disease, said Andre Muller will replace Chief Financial Officer Andrew Oakley, who is leaving the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's