S&P Says Municipal Mortgage-Seizure Plan Would Hurt Bond GradesJody Shenn
Standard & Poor’s probably will demand greater protections for investors when mortgage bonds are backed by loans to homeowners in jurisdictions that use eminent domain to seize debt to help borrowers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's