Mongolia Selects GDF Suez-led Group to Build 450MW Power PlantMichael Kohn
GDF Suez SA led a group selected to build a $1.2 billion coal-fired power plant in Ulaanbaatar, as Mongolia seeks to ease pressure on the capital’s Soviet-era power infrastructure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets