Kia’s Hip-Hop Hamsters Are a Branding BargainBy
Life-size dancing hamsters don’t come cheap, and Kia Motors has once again placed a big bet behind its fuzzy advertising franchise, which has helped spark a blistering period of sales for the Korean car company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders