Euro Seen Snapping Advance on Fed Tapering Bets: Market ReversalKristine Aquino
The euro’s rally to a six-month high after the trading bloc emerged from its longest-ever recession is set to reverse, trading patterns show, as the impact of the stronger economy is overwhelmed by the U.S. paring stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States