U.K. Said to Start $4.7 Billion Royal Mail IPO Next MonthRuth David and Aaron Kirchfeld
The U.K. government is targeting September to start the sale of a majority stake in Royal Mail Group Ltd., the 360-year-old postal service, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline