Sugar Traders Most Bearish Since May on Weakening Rupee to RealIsis Almeida
Sugar traders are the most bearish in three months as weaker currencies in Brazil and India spur sales from the top growers and above-average monsoon rains improve the outlook for the crop in the South Asian nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis