Mvelaserve Shares Advance After Board Recommends Bidvest OfferKamlesh Bhuckory
Mvelaserve Ltd. shares rose to the highest in nine months after its independent board recommended shareholders accept a revised takeover offer from Bidvest Group Ltd., South Africa’s second-biggest company by revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States