Malaysian Bonds, Ringgit Drop This Week as Fed Seen TaperingLiau Y-Sing
Malaysia’s five-year government bonds posted the worst week in a month and the ringgit was 0.7 off a three-year low on speculation fund outflows will accelerate as the Federal Reserve prepares to cut stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap