Swiss Stocks Snap Five-Day Drop on European ManufacturingCorinne Gretler
Swiss stocks rallied for the first time in six days, snapping the longest losing streak in 15 months for the Swiss Market Index, as manufacturing in the euro area and China grew more than forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day