Coffee, Sugar Futures Decline on Brazil Export OutlookMarvin G. Perez
Coffee futures fell, capping the longest slump in 13 weeks, on concern that the slumping real will spur more exports from Brazil, the world’s top shipper. Sugar and cotton slid, while orange juice and cocoa rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day