Coffee, Sugar Futures Decline on Brazil Export OutlookMarvin G. Perez
Coffee futures fell, capping the longest slump in 13 weeks, on concern that the slumping real will spur more exports from Brazil, the world’s top shipper. Sugar and cotton slid, while orange juice and cocoa rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing